Super sweet END TOWNHOME - Antique Brick exterior !! 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths. Pretty hardwood floors on 2 levels. Bright and Open main floor with side entry into Living Room, Space for a medium sized dining table. FULLY replaced kitchen - Granite counters, Stainless appliances, Lots of storage space! Owner's bedroom is bright with re-organized & enlarged closets. Lovely FULLY remodeled upper bath - pretty tile work & well organized. Lower level has a quiet family room or work at home space with newer full bath, lots of storage closets, Washer/Dryer closet PLUS a rear staircase exit to back yard!! The yard is deep and has rear and side alley access. You could have a rear parking space if you wish and still have a entertaining/relaxing patio. Large Slate Patio! Shed for your extra storage. Walk to restaurants 1 block away!
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,100 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Fenced, Private, Unpaved.
- Lot View
- Board Fence, Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)