Super sweet END TOWNHOME - Antique Brick exterior !! 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths. Pretty hardwood floors on 2 levels. Bright and Open main floor with side entry into Living Room, Space for a medium sized dining table. FULLY replaced kitchen - Granite counters, Stainless appliances, Lots of storage space! Owner's bedroom is bright with re-organized & enlarged closets. Lovely FULLY remodeled upper bath - pretty tile work & well organized. Lower level has a quiet family room or work at home space with newer full bath, lots of storage closets, Washer/Dryer closet PLUS a rear staircase exit to back yard!! The yard is deep and has rear and side alley access. You could have a rear parking space if you wish and still have a entertaining/relaxing patio. Large Slate Patio! Shed for your extra storage. Walk to restaurants 1 block away!
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,100 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Fenced, Private, Unpaved.
- Lot View
- Board Fence, Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)