This one-of-a-kind ELEGANT GRAND COLONIAL is nestled on 5 private acres and offers the lifestyle for those who like to entertain in style or need flexible living spaces. Custom-built and designed, this stunning estate property offers 10,000 square feet of elegance and luxury. Take in the private grounds framing this palatial property with a forest of trees, approach through the long circular drive and arrive at the grand portico entrance. The molding details, the artistic ceilings, soaring windows, and wide-open entertaining spaces become immediately apparent as you are welcomed into the grand foyer with a curved staircase and magnificent crystal chandelier. Custom trim and finishes are seen throughout the house. The warm palette and four fireplaces add coziness to the stately layout. The gourmet kitchen is a home chef's dream with a coffered ceiling, high-end appliances, custom cabinetry, and an expansive center island that holds a crowd. Transition easily to dine in style in the banquet-sized dining room, retreat to the formal living room, or for more casual gatherings, there is the exceptional breakfast room with its unique coffered ceiling, a gas fireplace, and French doors that open to the expansive Brazilian hardwood deck or gather in the family room with soaring ceilings and fireplace. Work from home in style in the cherry paneled library with its custom shelving and cabinetry. A bonus main level owners suite features a tray ceiling, French doors, a private deck, 2 large walk-in closets, and a luxury bath with vaulted ceilings and Italian tile accents. The upper level which overlooks the grand staircase from the loft area offers bedroom suites for every guest. The light-filled lower level is perfect for entertaining or multigenerational living. It includes a media room with custom molding and stage for tiered seating, an exercise room, a possible wine storage room, a large guest suite, a family room with a fireplace, and an oversized billiard/game room with French doors which to the lovely grounds. It also includes ample storage and an additional laundry room.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, Transitional
5 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Well
10,500 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Media, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Dryer, Appliance Center, Self-Cleaning Oven, Six Burner Range, Central Vacuum, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- 4. Wood-burning, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, wine storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Front Yard. Landscaping, Premium, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level, Partly Wooded, Secluded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)