Get ready to be impressed! This stunning 5 BR, 5.5 BA colonial on a quiet cul-de-sac is situated on a private 1 acre lot backing to natural area preserve. Boasting over 7,000 square feet of living space, this home features open and bright floor plan with abundant windows, light filled living areas, gleaming hardwood floors, 2 fireplaces, recessed lighting, curved staircase and elegant architectural details including crown molding, ceiling medallion and wainscoting. The grand 2 story family room with stone fireplace, wall of windows and chandelier is perfect for entertaining. You'll love the gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and backsplash, ample white cabinetry, oversized island with breakfast bar, stainless steel refrigerator and microwave, double oven, deep pantry, built-in work station and sun-filled breakfast area with access to deck. Elegant dining room with bay window and adjacent butler's pantry open to formal living room. Main level study room with paneled wainscoting and French doors. Retreat to the expansive master suite with fireplace and 2 walk-in closets. Luxurious master bath with NEW quartz top vanities, separate shower with NEW frameless door and soaking tub with NEW window. Large 2 bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath with dual sink vanity. 4th bedroom features en-suite bath and walk-in closet. Unique 2nd level covered porch. Private 5th bedroom on the top level with NEW full bath and walk-in closet. Newly finished walk-out basement with expansive rec room, NEW full bath, recessed lighting, kitchenette, high end waterproof flooring, room for additional bedroom and abundant storage space. Enjoy the outdoors with new flagstone patio and deck (2018) and landscaped yard with sprinkler system. Parking is a breeze with 3 car garage and deep driveway. New HVAC (2019). All this is located in a quiet community with NO HOA, where pride of ownership clearly shows. Abundant shopping, dining and grocery options including East Gate Marketplace, Sully Station, Wegmans and Costco. Close to Chantilly National Golf and Country Club, the Winery at Bull Run, Cub Run Rec Center, parks and easy access to commuter routes including Rt. 28, Rt. 50, I-66 and Dulles Airport.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
7,218 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Mantle, Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)