GREAT LOCATION. This is a stunning home and a RARE HARD TO FIND PRIVATE TREED LOT BACKING TO WOODS. Bright 2-Story Foyer. Main Level boasts Hardwood Floors. Open Floor Plan with Living Room, Formal Separate Dining Room, Large Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, and Wood Burning Fireplace with new Heatilator for added Comfort and Efficiency. Enjoy the Luxury of the Large Deck with Access from the Family Room or from Outdoors. Home includes an Entertainer's Dream Kitchen that is Expansive and features Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Cooking, Butler's Pantry, Cooking Island and Breakfast Bar. Adjoining Breakfast Room is filled with light from its Bay Window and view of the Lawn, Trees, Gardens, and Birds. Main Level also Features a Fabulous Guest Suite with a Spacious Bedroom and Updated Full Bath. The upper level includes an expansive Primary Bedroom with Walk-In Closet and Primary Bath Suite Fully Updated. Beautiful Soaking Tub, Walk-In Rain Shower, Double Vanities. Upper Level includes Ceiling Fans for added efficiency. Additional 3 Bedrooms and Full Bathroom. Lower Level is a Walk-Out Fully Finished Basement with Recreation Room, Full Bath, Bonus Room, Utility Room. Home has been freshly painted and all new carpet. Truly a Beautiful Home of nearly 4000 Finished Square Feet. Experience Tranquility moments from DC and convenience to Airport, Metro, Restaurants, Shopping on this No-Thru Street/Cul-de-Sac Exclusive Neighborhood.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,822 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Air Cleaner, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser, Range Hood, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Full, Heated
- Screened, Double Pane, Bay Window(s), Storm Window, Palladian Windows
- 1. Mantle, Heatilator, Wood-burning, Brick.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Air Filter, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Premium, No Thru Street, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground, Picnic Area, Bike Trail
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)