****Seller Prefers Cardinal Title****We are highlighting the new *roof 2019*, trex deck 2020 *fence and remodeling of the Primary Bathroom with a light up mirror, and complete renovation of the Hall Bathrooms 2020 , freshly painted throughout 2020 and features gleaming hardwood floors on all levels. The kitchen features granite counters, plenty of cabinets and a lovely window bench. Large Dining Room and Living Room with light, bright windows, and powder rooms on first and main levels. Upstairs features a large Primary Bedroom with 2 closets, Nice size 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, Lower level has a tiled entry foyer leading to Pella French Doors which open to a large Recreation/Sunroom with wood b urning fireplace and built-in shelves, French patio doors open onto a NEW, large Trex deck, New Fence, private backyard equals a great entertaining space! Thompson Creek Front and Back doors 2017 & Anderson Renewal Windows 2014 thru out the townhouse. An additional powder room is on this entry level. The front and rear yard offer wonderful landscaping, in addition to the freshly painted private attached garage, the driveway provides plenty of space for a second car. Lots of open parking is also steps away. Oak Marr Recreation Center and Golf Complex less than a mile, walk to the Oakton Library, convenient shops nearby. A park with a tot lot borders the Oakborough Square community. FIOS Available. This home is SO convenient to public transportation, shopping, schools, services, the dynamic Vienna main street, commuter routes, downtown DC, entertainment, restaurants and so much more. You'll love living here. Thank You.
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Brick Front
1,869 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Washer, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Ice Maker, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Air Cleaner
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle, Brick, Insert.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Unassigned.
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Level, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price