Fantastic 3 level colonial with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and 2 car garage. This charming home features hardwood floors, a formal family room, living room, separate dining room, and an enormous sun room. Enjoy an updated kitchen overlooking breakfast area with granite counters and stainless-steel appliances. Upstairs, find four well-appointed bedrooms all sharing a renovated hall bath with a Master en suite. Large unfinished basement with rear walk-out and a full bath. Community pool membership available. No HOA.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,164 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Electric Range/Cooktop, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway, Private, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)